- 1 cup quinoa cooked
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 medium ripe Avocado From Mexico, cubed
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup red onion diced
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- salt pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp of chopped pecans
- Cook quinoa. In a small saucepan combine the
- quinoa and water. Bring to a boil, then cover and turn down to simmer until all the water has been absorbed.
- Approximately 8-12 minutes. Let the quinoa cool before making this salad.
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and toss well. Top with chopped nuts.