- Marinate shrimp in olive oil and salt for approx. 15 minutes before cooking. In a large skillet sauté the shrimp over high heat for 1 minute.
- Then add the chile and garlic and sauté for another minute.
- Add lemon juice and tequila and let it cook for approx 2-3 minutes over low heat. Then add the cubes of butter, add salt and pepper to taste and let stand for 2 minutes before serving.
- AVOCADO SALSA
- In a bowl add the avocados, lemon juice, lemon zest, cilantro, onion, jalapeño chili and olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, place a bit of shrimp on a tortilla with avocado sauce on top.
Tequila Shrimp Tacos
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 288
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32g
Total Carbohydrates 34g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.