- 4 fresh Avocados From Mexico skin and pit removed cut into 1/4 ' pieces
- 2 ripe Roma tomatoes chopped into 1/4' pieces
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro chopped
- 4 green onions sliced thing
- 1 4 oz. can chopped fresh chili’s like Ortega green
- 3 tsp Fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp grated fresh lemon grass
- Fresh Ground Sea Salt to taste
- In a bowl combine all ingredients, season with salt to taste.
- Mash with a fork to macerate the avocados making sure to leave some lumps of fresh avocado for great mouth appeal.
- Eat with fresh warm chips and share with friends.