- 3 large Avocados From Mexico
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/3 cup of cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup tomatoes small diced
- 1/4 cup small diced fennel [*you can roast fennel as well but its optional]
- 1/3 cup medium diced granny smith apples
- 3/4 cup lump crab meat plus an extra 1/4 cup to top guacamole
- 2 Tbsp chopped tarragon plus 1/2 tsp for garnish
- 2 Tbsp of Old Bay seasoning plus 1 tsp for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl mash avocado with lime juice with fork.
- Add cilantro, tomatoes, onions, fennel, apple, tarragon.
- Then fold in lump crab meat with old bay seasoning to avocado mixture stirring to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Once placed in bowl of choice top with remaining crab, Old Bay seasoning and tarragon to garnish.