- 3 fresh Avocados From Mexico halved, seeded and peeled
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 1/2 medium onion diced
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper seeded and minced
- 1/2 Red Chili Pepper seeded and minced
- 1 oz Sammy’s Beach Bar Rum
- 2 roma tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 clove garlic minced
- In a large bowl place the scooped avocado pulp, lime juice, and Sammy’s Beach Bar Rum, toss to coat.
- Drain, and reserve the lime juice, after all of the avocados have been coated.
- Using a potato masher add the salt, cumin, and cayenne and mash. fold in the onions, jalapeno, tomatoes, cilantro, and garlic.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the reserved lime juice. Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour and then serve.