- 3 halved, pitted, meat scooped out and mashed
- 3/4 cup diced
- 1/3 cup slivered
- 1 Tbsp chopped
- 2 Tbsp chopped, plus more to garnish
- 2 Tbsp freshly squeezed
- 1/4 tsp (to taste)
- 1/4 pound chilled and diced
- 1/2 pound sliced, diced
- Check All
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the avocados with the cucumber, red onion, capers, dill, lemon juice and salt. Mix until fully combined.
- Spoon the guacamole into a serving bowl, top with the diced cream cheese, smoked salmon and garnish with more dill.
- Serve along with bagel chips or toasted bagels.
- Note: Alternatively, skip the cucumber in the guacamole and serve the guacamole with cucumber sticks or spoon into seeded cucumber quarters, garnished with dill.