- 3 ripe Avocados From Mexico halved, pitted, meat scooped out and diced or mashed
- 3/4 cup diced English cucumber
- 1/3 cup slivered red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped capers
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dried plus more to garnish
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt or to taste
- 1/4 pound cream cheese chilled, diced
- 1/2 pound sliced Nova smoked salmon diced
- bagel chips (or toasted bagels)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the avocados with the cucumber, red onion, capers, dill, lemon juice and salt.
- Mix until fully combined. Spoon the guacamole into a serving bowl, top with the diced cream cheese and smoked salmon and garnish with more dill.
- Serve along with bagel chips or toasted bagels.