ripe Avocados From Mexico
peeled, pitted and chopped
seeded, finely diced
Salt and pepper
- Mash the avocados with a potato masher or with a fork.
- After the avocados are mashed, add the lime juice and stir.
- Next, add in the tomato, onion, jalapeño, and cilantro; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- You’re done! Refrigerate and use within 24 hours.
- (Optional) serve the guacamole in the hollowed out pineapple. A bonus, the acids in the pineapple flesh keep your dip bright and green!
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.