- 1 whole Avocado From Mexico (medium dice)
- 6 cherry tomatoes (quartered)
- 1 fresno pepper (sliced in rings)
- 1 green onion (white part sliced real thin and the green parts cut on a sharp bias and put into ice water)
- 1/2 tsp of minced ginger
- 1 leaf of basil (chiffonade)
- 1 tsp of orange zest
- 1 tsp of lime zest and juice from lime
- 1 tsp of lemon zest
- 1/2 cup of queso fresco
- 1 glug of Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fold everything together except the green part of the onion and the queso fresco.
- Season to taste and garnish with queso fresco and green onions.