- 2 Tbsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp Creole Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika powder
- 4 ounces chicken skin
- 1 bag corn tortilla chips
- 4 medium ripe Avocados From Mexico
- 2 Tbsp dry buttermilk powder
- 2 Tbsp grated shallot
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 2 tsp garlic hot sauce I used Tabasco Garlic Pepper Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the cayenne pepper, Creole Seasoning, brown sugar, chili powder, garlic powder and smoked paprika in a small bowl.
- Spread out the chicken skin in a flat single layer and season with 1 1/2 teaspoons of the prepared seasoning blend. Top the chicken skin with another sheet of parchment paper and another baking sheet to weigh it down. Bake for 15 to 25 minutes, until the skins are golden and crisp; watching closely to prevent burning.
- Once the chicken skin is crisp, remove from the oven, break into bite size pieces and place on paper towels to drain. Pour the chicken fat from the baking pan into a very large mixing bowl. Pour the chips and remaining