- 6 Ea Avocados From Mexico
- 6 fl. oz. Corona Extra
- 3 Ea limes juiced
- 24 Ea slices of hickory smoked bacon cooked, cooled, crumbled
- 6 Tbsp green onion finely chopped
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tsp fine ground black pepper
- 3 Ea jalapeños seeded, finely chopped
- 3 Ea plum tomatoes seeded, small dice
- 15 Ea sprigs of cilantro finely chopped
- 3 tsp minced garlic sour cream for garnish
- In a bowl, mash avocados with Corona and lime juice. Make sure to keep avocados slightly chunky.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, except sour cream, just to combine. Be sure not to over mix the guac.
- Garnish with a dollop of sour cream. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.