- 4 pieces thick cut bacon fried and crumbled
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2 Avocados From Mexico
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 2 cloves fresh minced garlic
- 1 jalapeño chile seeded and diced
- 1/2 to 1 serrano chile seeded and diced
- 1-2 limes
- kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- Cut avocados in half, remove pit and scoop out into large bowl.
- Add minced garlic and chopped jalapeno and serrano.
- Add 1 teaspoon of kosher salt, ½ teaspoon fresh cracked pepper, 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice, diced onions, 1 teaspoon lime zest and with two spoons gently mash all ingredients together.
- Chop cilantro and add to mixture. Taste and adjust as necessary with salt, pepper, and lime and a little more serrano if desired.
- Add ½ blue cheese and bacon. Mix and spoon into a serving bowl with the remaining bacon and blue cheese on top as garnish in a beautiful firework presentation. Surround with tortillas chips.