- Cut avocados in half, remove pit and scoop out into large bowl.
- Add minced garlic and chopped jalapeno and serrano.
- Add 1 teaspoon of kosher salt, ½ teaspoon fresh cracked pepper, 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice, diced onions, 1 teaspoon lime zest and with two spoons gently mash all ingredients together.
- Chop cilantro and add to mixture. Taste and adjust as necessary with salt, pepper, and lime and a little more serrano if desired.
- Add ½ blue cheese and bacon. Mix and spoon into a serving bowl with the remaining bacon and blue cheese on top as garnish in a beautiful firework presentation. Surround with tortillas chips.