- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 1/2 Avocados From Mexico ,medium,ripe,mashed
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 12 black olives
- 1 part-skim mozzarella cheese stick (1 oz)
- 1 cherry tomato
- 1 baby carrot sliced in half
- Toast bread and place avocado on toast. Gently mash avocado on bread and spread evenly. Squirt a small amount of lime juice on avocado so that it does not turn brown.
- Chop 10 olives into small pieces and arrange as Frankenstein’s hair on 2 slices of toast. Use a few pieces to make a scar on the face. Take remaining 2 olives, slice in half, and use as the bolts (ears) on each side of the toast.
- Slice 4 small, think rounds of cheese from the mozzarella stick to make the white part of the eyes. Place an olive piece on each cheese round to make the pupil for each eye.
- Cut carrot stick in half to make the nose, and slice the tomato in half to make the mouth. Serve and enjoy!
- *You can use blueberries in place of olives.