- meatballs 40 per bag
- 10 in slices of American cheese slices cut4
- even squares each
- 5 slices of turkey bacon cooked, cut
- into 8 small pieces
- 1 head romaine lettuce cut into small strips
- 1 jar of dill pickle chips
- 2 pints of cherry or grape tomatoes 40 each
- 5 medium Avocados From Mexico cut into medium-sized cubes
- 40 toothpicks
- Serve with small dishes of both ketchup and mustard.
- Bake meatballs according to package directions. Cook bacon (if needed) until firm (but not overcooked so that it breaks too easily).
- Meanwhile, cut cheese slices into quarters and chop lettuce into strips. Dice avocados so that you have at least 35-40 pieces.
- Create mini cheeseburger bites by stacking 1 meat on a stick, then 1 small square of cheese, a piece of bacon, a strip of lettuce, a pickle chip, avocado slice, and topped with a grape tomato. Serve with a side of ketchup and mustard or desired sauce (barbecue sauce, etc.)