- 6 peeled and cut lengthwise
- 1 diced
- 1-1/2 Tbsp (or lemon)
- 1 Tbsp seeded, diced
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 Tbsp chopped
- Check All
- In a medium bowl (or food processor), place egg yolks, avocado and lime juice and mash until smooth.
- Stir in jalapeño, salt, pepper, and cilantro and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer mixture to a pastry bag fitted with a large star tip. Alternatively, scoop 1 tablespoon of egg mixture into egg white halves.
- Arrange a serving plate. Cover lightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 3 hours.
- Garnish with chives, if desired.